Monday, August 1, 2011

Nice to Meet You

Who am I?

I am a grace-FULL wife

What makes me special?

Well, there really isn't anything special about me. The truth is, my Jesus living inside me is what is so special! You see, as a child of God I have been saved by grace through faith (Eph. 2:8). As a woman, I have been given special gifts specific to what God has called me to do (Rom 12:6). And as a wife, I have been blessed to find my Boaz (Ruth). Not only that, but I am the bride of Christ. ESPECIALLY, I am the bride of Christ!

I want to point your attention to being the BRIDE.

To explain the idea of the grace-full wife, you must first understand what Christ did for us when He died on the cross. He fought for us and HE WON! He broke the chains of bondage of sin and death.

Just like Christ fought for His bride on the cross, so should we be fighting for our families. Divorce runs rampant in today's society and I am tired of seeing the enemy win. This blog was created to minister to women so that we would have friends and mentors to help us learn how to fight for our families. Maybe you need help learning to manage, pray for, or grow your family.

If you are reading this and have a testimony to share, prayerful advice, or even a prayer request, I encourage you to contact me and I will be more than happy to hear from you. If I don't know the answer, I have some wonderful grace-full friends and a book with ALL the answers....the BIBLE.

May the grace and peace of our Lord, Jesus Christ be with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Peace, and thank you for stopping by. I love to hear from you so please leave your comments and questions below. God loves you, and so do I.